Saturday, March 07, 2015

Hydrangea Quilt: Part Two

Back in 2010 I made a quilt for Nan, my wonderful daycare provider.  She loved hydrangeas.
Here is the original one:  Hydrangea Garden Quilt
I had an inquiry to make another one as a wedding gift.  So, we used the same pattern and came up with colors that matched the wedding.  I really enjoyed using that pattern again.
I tried some new free motion quilting techniques on this one, it was so fun!
It's always fun to revisit patterns and make them new again.
The pattern is called Victorian Garden in the Fons & Porter magazine Jan/Feb 2008.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Really beautiful work. I am wondering when you will be getting a long arm? :-) Your free motion quilting is impressive!

Lady Jane said...

Wonderful work. I cant believe you did this on a regular sewing machine. whoa....

MysteryKnitter said...

I am sure the newlyweds love that present.

Lindsay said...

I stumbled onto your blog after searching for the City Green quilt and got sucked into going through so many of your beautiful projects! Your work is wonderful and I love your color choices.

Anonymous said...

vimax
vimax asli
vimax canada
vimax herbal
agen vimax

vimax medan
vimax asli medan
agen vimax medan
jual vimax medan
harga vimax medan
alamat vimax medan

vimax batam
vimax asli batam
agen vimax batam
jual vimax batam
harga vimax batam
alamat vimax batam

vimax di batam

vimax aceh

vimax siantar

vimax kisaran

vimax spray
vimax spray asli
agen vimax spray
jual vimax spray
harga vimax spray
vimax oil

vimax gel