Saturday, October 25, 2014

European Pillow Shams

One of my Etsy customers asked me to make European Pillow Shams for her.  I've made her several quilts already, and she wanted them to match the quilts that she has.  This was a really fun project!

I used my favorite bright and happy prints for these, and quilted them.  They are like mini quilts!  Each pillow is 26" square, or 65cm square.
This pattern is called Spin Cycle by Cluck Cluck Sew
This pattern is called Pow Wow by Cluck Cluck Sew
This pattern is Rectangle Squared by Film in the Fridge
This pattern is X-Rated by Carrie Nelson.

Aren't they so fun??

2 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Great pillows! I'm getting ready to start a Spin Cycle quilt. After seeing yours at guild a while back, I was so inspired to get going.

MysteryKnitter said...

Looks awesome.